Join Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) for a discussion on the synergies between emerging managers and corporate VCs with a look towards the future of the venture community.
With the recent rapid growth of both emerging manager funds and corporate venture capital activity, SVB is seeing a shift in the venture ecosystem.
For corporate VCs, emerging managers present an opportunity for:Preview (opens in a new tab)
– early access to innovation
– more diverse investors
– even better performance and returns than established VCs
For emerging managers, corporate VCs offer:
– access to their parent company’s support for portfolio growth and commercialization
– quick diligence and investment decisions
– deep industry expertise
– their credible reputation as LPs
REGISTER TODAY for this Zoom event.
Please email Courtney McClintock at email@example.com.