Do you take pride in making your own money?
Investing in startups can be a gamechanger for your financial future, allowing you to build wealth and deploy your capital in direct accordance with your values.
Nancy has served as a senior executive in a Fortune 5 corporation, CEO of 2 non-profit organizations, Dean of a large college of business, and CFO of a state university. She consults on leadership, careers, and organizational effectiveness with a special emphasis on coaching women executives. She is also an active angel investor with a portfolio of more than 25 women-led companies.
Part I: December 7, 3:00-4:30 PM
- Angels and VCs – who they are and how they work
- Who is eligible to be an angel investor and risks/considerations
- How to determine how much to set aside for investing in startups
- What kinds of companies angels and VCs invest in
- Status of women funders and women founders
Part II: Monday, December 14, 3:00-4:30 PM
- The Funding Process
- Valuation – how investors determine the company’s value
- Capitalization Tables
- Forms of Investment – Equity, Convertible Notes, SAFEs
Please note: one ticket includes both sessions.