LPOH: Spotlight on Fund of Funds
June 3, 2021
The application window for this event is now closed.
Launched in 2018 by NVCA and Greenspring Associates and now led by Venture Forward, LP Office Hours (LPOH) is an educational program for emerging VC fund managers from historically underrepresented backgrounds, to meet and learn from LPs and Experienced GPS.
Through curated 1:1 and small-group conversations, the emerging managers will learn about the fundraising process, GP-LP relationship management, and more, in an open and collaborative environment.
The next program will spotlight Fund of Funds, and will take place virtually, from 10:00am-1:00pm PT on June 3, 2021. Emerging managers who are raising or have closed their 1st fund will be prioritized and offered “office hour” meetings with leading funds of funds and experienced GPs.
- Fund of Funds Panel: Best practices from LPs, what LPs like/don’t like to see, war stories
- 1:1 Meetings with Fund of Funds: Spend time 1:1 with an LP for valuable guidance (Note: may not be available for all attendees)
- 1:1 Meetings with Experienced GPs: Spend time 1:1 with a GP for valuable guidance (Note: may not be available for all attendees)
- Roundtable Discussions with GPs and/or LPs: Meet with peers and industry leaders to discuss important fundraising and fund management topics
- Roundtables with industry advisors: Opportunity to ask fundraising and fund management questions related to tax, legal, and fund administration