Seat @ the Table 2021
Wednesday, May 19 from 9:00am – 10:30am PT
Free & open to all. Register here.
Now more than ever we all need to do our part to do more and learn about women’s experiences in the workplace and how to support them. According to LeanIn.Org, women are experiencing symptoms of severe stress and burnout and are not receiving significant support from their employers.
Seat @ the Table seeks to enable conversations and action so more women earn more seats at more tables at every level of management– from first-time managers to board members. This year we’re going virtual so more people in different geographies can be a part of the conversation. Like prior events, we’ll still showcase a panel of industry rock-stars at different stages of their career journeys to share stories and actions they’ve taken that work, both in the office and remotely as well as the most recent research.
- Sameer Dholakia, Former CEO @ SendGrid
- Kerry Cooper, Former COO @ Rothy’s
- Taurean Dyer, Technical Product Manager @ NVIDIA
- Annette Felton, Senior Manager, Finance @ Charles Schwab
- Rachel Thomas, Co-founder and CEO, LeanIn.org and OptionB.org
New this year, are virtual safe spaces for specific breakouts to learn more tools to advance your or others’ careers and discuss what’s hard and how to act to accelerate change in the workplace. If the last year has taught us anything, it’s the importance of continuing to do this important work.
Advancing Your Career Roundtables:
- How to make the leap into early-stage startup life with Michelle McHargue, Partner at Costanoa Ventures
- What do next steps look like in a product career with Andrew Abramson, Partner at Riviera
- How to advance your career and advocate on others’ behalf with Nicole Sanchez, CEO of Vaya Consulting