Virtual workshop hosted by All Raise via Zoom.
We don’t often hear stories about how women made their way into venture. In a time when we are all learning to pivot and adapt, join us to hear from four Latinx VCs and how they navigated their career paths to find success today. They will be sharing the differences among tech ecosystems across the country — from Miami, Chicago, LA, and the Bay Area — and highlighting their unique insight on their investment approach, deal flow, and sectors that they are watching and developing networks in. Don’t miss out hearing the unique perspective of these incredibly successful Latinx investors!
- Carmen Palafox, Partner at MiLA Capital
- Divanny Lamas, CEO of Transposit & Managing Director at Sutter Hill Ventures
- Monica Black, Founder & Managing Director at Function
- Samara Mejia Hernandez, Founding Partner at Chingona Ventures
- Moderator: Sergio Marrero, Managing Partner at Rebel One