Catalyst is a global nonprofit working with some of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to help build workplaces that work for women. Founded in 1962, Catalyst drives change with proven, action-oriented research, tools, and solutions to accelerate and advance women into leadership—because progress for women is progress for everyone.
Opportunities for Engagement
Catalyst is supported by more than 800 organizations around the world that collectively employ millions of people. We achieve our mission by partnering with our supporters to make positive change in their organizations. We provide learning programs and platforms to:
- Diagnose barriers and help build inclusive cultures.
- Develop and deliver effective programs to reduce workplace barriers for women.
- Help companies advance women at every stage of their careers into leadership.
- Advise organizations on building robust and diverse boards.
- Give companies and CEOs the trusted advice and expertise they need to drive workplace talent transformations in complex, global businesses.
Men in VC
Men Advocating Real Change (MARC) is committed to achieving workplace equality through effective gender partnership. Gender inequality negatively impacts the success of organizations, men’s relationships with colleagues, the time men spend with their families, and even men’s personal health. This is why men must be part of the solution. MARC’s suite of programming brings thought leaders together to create deeper engagement. In everything we do, from our online community, to our premier workshops, to our grassroots teams, we seek to foster effective partnership between genders and create in-person connections to support direct actions and solutions.